CAHIIM Accreditation Process Conference 2017
Health Informatics and Health Information Management (HIM)
May 16-17, 2017
Tuesday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CST; Wednesday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon CST
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North
350 West Mart Center Drive, Chicago, IL 60654
This Conference presented by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) is designed to assist programs in the application process for CAHIIM Accreditation to prepare for the process, review the Accreditation Standards, curriculum requirements, examine the CAHIIM expectations for quality assessment, and review overall program readiness.
The Conference provides an opportunity to meet with CAHIIM staff and walk through the steps to using the web-based online CAHIIM Accreditation System (CAS), get advice on curriculum development, and instructions on how to prepare the required documentation within the Self-Assessment process.
Who Should Attend
Program directors, faculty and administrators of programs seeking Initial Accreditation, designed a new program, and programs notified for a Comprehensive Program Review in 2017.
- The fundamentals of CAHIIM Accreditation, policies and procedures
- Interpretation of the Accreditation Standards
- A step-by-step guide to the program Self-Assessment process using the CAS online web-based system and it’s functionality
- Explanation of CAHIIM expectations and documentation requirements
- Curriculum design guidance and syllabus evaluation requirements
- Constructing a meaningful program evaluation plan and outcomes assessment techniques
- Examine resources, online program delivery, practical experiences and much more
Per person: $395
Save 12% when you purchase 2 or more registrations
Registration closes on May 8, 2017
No onsite registration allowed
Make Hotel Reservations (Room block cut off date: Monday, May 1, 2017)
Group rate $209.00 Arrival: 5/15/2017 - Departure: 5/17/2017
Holiday Inn Chicago-Mart Plaza North